- Online only
Flysimware's C441 Conquest ll
Please visit our website product page for more info and video tutorials.
There are NO REFUNDS for digital software.
Flysimware's C441 Conquest ll
The C441 Conquest ll was the first turboprop and filled the gap between their jets and piston engine aircraft. Developed in 1974 and delivered in 1977. Pressurized, 8-9 passenger turbine is a development of the 404. The gear has tricycle landing gear system and the engines are powered by two Garrett TPE331 turboprops two four bladed McCauley or Hartzell propellers. The majority of C441's have been upgraded to TPE331-10 engines inplace of the earlier versions. The modification reduces maintenance costs while increasing horepower, service ceiling, fuel efficiency and range. These conversions have a higher resale value over the original model. Converting from the standard three blade propellers to a smaller diameter Hartzell four blade propellers results improves climb rate by 200 FPM. The Conquest has been operated by corperate owners, air charter operators and exported to many Countries which are still in use today.
Flysimware has designed this specific aircraft since Flysimware's beta captain has flown this aircraft and is very familiar with this specific model. With hundreds of hours and custom coding we have brought you the most realistic Garrett turboprop simulation aircraft on the market. Due to FSX limitations on the turboprop engines we have worked around the coding to product a linked prop shaft direct to the prop and being the first company to simulate a real world Garrett turboprop system. To learn more about our model please visit our product page for the latest manual and detailed tutorial videos on standard walk around to engine start or shut down procedures.
- Real World operational with high qaulity specs
- 100% shareable cockpit ability
- HD textures / World Reflections / Specular effects / AO static shadow effects
- Self shadowing effects for interior model (DX10)
- Custom sound set with bonus virtual cockpit and environment sounds
- HD Custom coding for real World gauges and animations
- Includes Collins flight instruments and tested for accuracy / Attitude / HSI / RMI / DME
- GTX330 TRANSPONDER / FLYSIMWARE GPS 530 / KR 87 ADF
- Flight1 GTN 750 compatibility
- Reality/XP WX500 compatibility
- RVSM altimeter for high altitude flights
- Accurate pressurization system
- C 1000 autopilot system
- High quality animated pilots with optional settings
- Control panel allows you to change props to adding luggage and pilots
- Service hangar to repair engines or failures
- NTS System / Start Locks / Emergency Shutdown Feathering
- Equiped with a fuel cross-burn system for fuel in-balance
- Over 30 accurate working annunciator warnings
- Animated first stage compressor turbines
- Custom coding for the 2 Garrett TPE331 turboprop engines and sounds for the most realistic Garrett simulation ever produced. Now known as Honeywell 331 engines! This is a geared drive engine unlike the common turboprop you find in a King Air aircraft.
- Custom sound set
- Custom sound module for environment and interior sounds
- C441 Conquest ll
PAINT THEMES : Paint kit and more themes will be available on Flysimwre's repaint page
- N77MP - Executive Model
- N84WM - Executive Model
- N751BH - Executive Model
- N7755T - Executive Model
- FSX SP2 or ACC / Steam Edition / Prepar3D All Versions!
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, older os we can't guarantee compatibility or support
- Processor: 3.0 gigahertz (GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB DirectX 10-compatible video card
- Sound Card: Sound card, speakers, or headset